Weather conditions in Dubai have been pretty unsettled over the last few weeks. This has led to an upsurge of cases of cases of pharyngitis, bronchitis, intractable cough and conjunctivitis. It is advisable to check the weather forecast every morning you step out of the house.
Follow these steps to stay away from sick bed:
- Keep yourselves protected with caps, scarves and sunglasses.
- Consuming home cooked fresh food is the best option as far as possible.
- Avoid excessively cold drinks/eatables.
- Hand washing is important to keep the germs at bay.Most diarrhoeas happen due to viruses.These viruses can be transmitted by touching surfaces like doorknobs etc and ingesting food with the same hands. Hand rubs do not eradicate these viruses. Hand washing is the only way to do so.
- It is of utmost importance to keep our cars in good shape and well serviced, wear seat belts and avoid talking on the mobile.
- Drive slowly and well below the speed limit in case of fog/rain.
Specialist Internal Medicine
Aster Hospital Mankhool