The Department of Emergency Medicine at Aster Hospital Mankhool combines technology and unmatched medical expertise to provide emergency care with the utmost efficiency. A full-fledged facility with state-of-the-art clinical support, the team of trained and experienced doctors, paramedics and nurses have the experience and the temperament to extend immediate medical care to critically ill or injured patients.
The treatment area itself is designed in a way so as to ensure maximum comfort for the patients and to protect the privacy of patients and their families. The Emergency Care Unit also supports a 24-hour pharmacy to ensure the availability of medicines at all times. At Aster Hospital Mankhool we believe that patients and their families should have access to high quality healthcare at a center that they trust.
- Comprehensive medical care from minor illnesses to life-threatening situations
- Full-fledged procedure room with equipment like dedicated defibrillator, ECG (electrocardiogram), infusion pump, crash carts etc.
- Close proximity to diagnostic imaging and laboratory services
- Short Stay Unit for those who do not need intensive care or admission.
- ‘On call’ access to a full range of medical, paediatric and surgical specialists
- Advanced diagnostic center for ill patients referred by primary care physicians.
- Decision makers for half of all hospital inpatient admissions.
- Safety net of the safety net for people unable to get care elsewhere.
- Catering to minor trauma, cuts, injuries and burns
- Removal of foreign bodies from the ear, nose and throat.
» Find a Doctor
Dr Chaudhary Rahat is a General Practitioner at Aster Hospital Mankhool He was General Practitioner... View more
Dr Momena is working as a General Practitioner at Aster Hospital, Mankhool She was practising at... View more
Dr Catherine is working as a General Physician in the Emergency department at Aster... View more
Dr Faheem Ullah is working as a General Physician in the Emergency department at Aster Hospital,... View more
Dr Suhair has joined as a General Practitioner in Emergency Department at Aster Hospital Mankhool... View more
Dr Andrew Boutros has joined Aster Hospital, Mankhool as a General practitioner and will be... View more
Dr Muhammad Nasir Khalid is working in the Emergency department as a General Practitioner at Aster... View more
Dr Anas has joined as a General Practitioner in Emergency Department at Aster Hospital Mankhool He... View more
Dr Syed has joined Aster Hospital Mankhool as a General Practitioner in Emergency Department He... View more