Ms. Justina Gloria Dsouza
Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
Education: BPT, CMT-MTFI, MBA (Health Care Services Management)
Specialization: Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
DOH License Grade: Physiotherapist
Type of Physician: Fulltime
- Bachelors of physiotherapy (2005), MAHE, Manipal
- MBA specialized in health care services management (2015), SMUDE
- Certified Manual Therapist (Manual Therapy Foundation of India)
- Certified Aerobic Training Instructor ( Indian Academy of Fitness Training)
- Certified BLS holder with American Heart Association
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Total 7 years of experience
- Senior Physiotherapist, Karkala Nursing Home, Karkala, India
- Senior Physiotherapist, Adarsha Multi Specialty Hospital, Udupi, Karnataka, India
- Physiotherapist, AJ Hospital & Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Pre-& post-operative treatment for musculoskeletal disorders,traumatic & sports injury cases.
- Post-surgical and intensive care management of various neurological, neuro-surgical & cardio thoracic cases in adults, paediatrics and neonates.
- Assess musculoskeletal issues in pregnant woman.
- Instruct them how to perform exercise safely and effectively.
- Enable group discussion &
Education: regarding pre & post-natal issues.
- Geriatric rehabilitation.