Dr. Venkiteswaran Ramanathan
Paediatrics And Neonatology (Consultant)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Paediatrics & Neonatology, Medical Director
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Education: MBBS, DCH, MD(Paediatrics), MRCP (UK) FRCPH (UK), CCT (UK)
Specialization: Paediatrics & Neonatology, Medical Director
Nationality: British Citizen
DOH License Grade: Consultant
Types of Physician: Fulltime
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH) July 2000
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH) May 1998
- Membership of the Royal College of Physiciansm, UK (MRCP-Paediatrics) July 1991
- Doctorate in Medicine, Paediatrics (MD), India May 1981
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH), India April 1979
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), India April 1977
- In 1988 General Medical Council (GMC) United Kingdom recognised and accredited his training in Paediatrics and included him in their Specialist Registrar, which bestowed eligibility to work as a Consultant in the Specialty.
- Tutor for paediatric trainees in Milton Keynes and a Clinical Examiner for the Membership Examination of the Royal College and Child Health (MRCPCH) and Vice-Chair – MRCPCH Question Setting Board in Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
- Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
- Examiner for the MRCPH (UK) Clinical Examination, London
- Member of MRCPCH Questions Setting Board, London
- Consultant Paediatrician and Lead Clinician for Children’s Cancer Services in Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
- Consultant Paediatrician and Honorary Clinical Lecturer in Grampian University Hospitals, Elgin / Aberdeen, Scotland (2001 – 2006)
- Consultant and Head of Service in Al Qassimi Hospital Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (1996 – 2001)
- From 1990, he worked in substantive accredited Paediatric training posts (junior and middle grade) in National Health Service Hospitals in United Kingdom.
- 1981 to1989 (8 years) he worked as Specialist Paediatrician in different hospitals in India as well as Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- General Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Clinical Governance
- Risk management
- Clinical improvement
- Continuous Professional Development.