Dr. Binoy Nellissery
Paediatrics And Neonatology (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
Paediatrics & Neonatology
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam
Education: MBBS, DCH, DNB (Paediatrics), Fellowship in Neonatology, MRCPCH
Specialization: Paediatrics & Neonatology
DOH License Grade: Specialist
Type of Physician: Fulltime
- 2016: MRCPCH from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child health, London UK
- 2012-2014: Fellowship in Neonatology, from Amrita Institute of medical science, Kochi, India.
- 2009-2011: DNB Pediatrics from Govt.Medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
- 2006 – 2008: DCH from Kasturba medical college, Mangalore, India.
- 1998 -2006: MBBS from Govt.Medical College, Kozhikode, India
Professional Associations (Professional Registrations)
- Specialist Paediatrician and Specialist Neonatologist -DHA
- Travancore Cochin Medical Council – Reg: 33719
- Member of Royal college of physician and child health
- Indian medical association (IMA)
- Lecturer in the Department of Paediatrics and Neonatology at Calicut Medical College, India
- Senior Resident with experience in teaching undergraduates and postgraduates students at the Institute of Maternal and Child Health at the Govt. Medical College, Calicut, India.
- Worked at Neonatal Level 3 ICU at Amrita Institute of Medical Science ,Cochin
- Completed 2 years of Fellowship training under the mentorship of an American board certified Clinical Neonatologist ,who is presently the founding chair of paediatrics University of California.
- I was also involved in 2 research programme ,which was selected by paediatric academic society ,USA. This reasearch was later presented at PAS meeting ,Sandiego, USA.
- Consultant in Neonatology (Level 3 NICU) at the Santhi Hospital, Calicut, India.
- Neonatologist and paediatrician at Level 3 NICU at Aster Hospital,Dubai for last 6 years
- More than 15 years of experience in paediatrics and Nearly Nine years of Exclusive Neonatal Experience till date.
- Active member of charitable organisations like of Aster volunteers and Child heart foundation(New Delhi).
Recent Neonatal Experience at Aster Hospital
- I Currently working in Dubai at Aster Hospital Al Qusais and Heading the Level NICU
Teaching and training Doctors and Nurses.
- I Care of extreme premature babies from 24 weeks of gestation.
- I Good experience in Ventilation ,including Volume Targeted ventilation and High frequency oscillatory ventilation. Good knowledge about pulmonary graphics,blood gas analysis and its clinical application.
- I Has special experience in managing Cases of severe PPHN, Pulmonary Hemorrhage and Bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- I Experienced in performing Screening Echocardiography
- I Routine echocardiogrphic assessment for PDA in extreme preterm Babies to decide on the management plan.
Experienced in procedures like Insertion of Central line ,PICC line, intercostal tube, Umbilical arterial catheter, Umbilical venous catheter and Echo guided pericardiocentesis.
- Updated his PALS and NRP Training
- Two Research papers On Neonatal Sepsis and Pharmacokinetics were selected for presentation at Annual PAS meeting at San Diego, USA.
- Published an article on Fulminant COVID in neonate in EC paediatrics.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Children with developmental problems
- Recurrent infections
- Poor growth
- Normal neonatal follow up
- Neurodevelopmental follow up
- Preterm follow up
- Feeding problems in babies
- Neonatal intensivist expert in talking care of sick preterm and all term babies