Dr. Abhijeet Trivedi
Paediatrics And Neonatology (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Paediatrics & Neonatology
Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Education: MBBS, DNB (Paediatrics)
Specialization: Paediatrics & Neonatology
DOH License Grade: Specialist
Types of Physician: Fulltime
- MBBS – Saurashtra University, India (March 2008)
- DNB (Paediatrics) – National Board of Examination, Delhi, India (Dec 2013)
- PICU Fellowship – Maharashtra University of Health Science (Dec 2017)
- Jan 2017 - Dec 2017 - PICU Fellowship (MUHS) at Surya Mother and Childcare Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- May 2016 - Dec 2016 - Junior Consultant (PICU) at Surya Mother and Childcare Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Dec 2014 - May 2016 - Clinical Assistant at Sir H.N Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Jan 2014 - Nov 2014 - Junior Consultant at OM Baby care and Children Hospital, Rajkot, India.
- Jan 2013 - Sept 2013 - ICU Registrar Neonatal ICU, Paediatric ICU, Paediatric Cardiac ICU at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Aug 2009 - July 2012 - Junior Resident, Dept. Of Paediatrics at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hopsital, Mumbai, India.
- April 2009 - Jan 2010 - Resident Medical Officer, (Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrine) at Dr.Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle(w), Mumbai
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Management of Paediatric Sick Patients – Shock & ARDS
- Paediatric Infectious disease/allergy/nutrition issues
- General Paediatrics – Growth & Development
- Immunization & Health Support Program
- Management of ICU patients – Ventilation, Central Line, Art line procedures