Dr. Abdul Rehman
General And Laparoscopic Surgery (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool,
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu
Education: Mch (Surgical Gastroenterology), MRCS (UK), MS (Gen Surgery), MBBS
Specialization: General & Laparoscopic Surgery
DOH License Grade: Specialist
Types of Physician: Full Time
- 2017: MCh in Surgical Gastroenterology, Madras Medical College, TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- 2016: MRCS (Edinburgh), Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- 2012: MS (Gen Surgery), Kilpauk Govt Medical College, TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai
- 2009: MBBS, Tirunelveli Govt Medical College, Tirunelveli, TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- FRCS (UK) - Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons, London, England
- Year of Award - 2019
- Aug '14 - July '17: Senior Resident (MCh in Surgical Gastroenterology) Institute of Surgical Gastroenterology and Colo-proctology, Madras Medical college, Chennai.
- Jan '14 - July '14: Surgical Registrar, Department of Vascular Surgery, Tamilnadu Govt Multi Super Speciality Hospital. Omandurar Estate, Chennai.
- May '12 - Jan '14: Assistant Surgeon, Govt Hospital Vandavasi, Tiruvannamalai , TamilNadu.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Esophageal Gastric Surgery
- Lap Cholecystectomy – CBD Exploration
- Colorectal Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Proctology – Hemorrhoids, Fistula, Fissure
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy