Dr. Parwej Khan
Emergency (General practitioner)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Languages Spoken: English, Urdu and Hindi.
Education: MBBS, ECFMG, Post graduate diploma in Gastroenterology, Core medical training.
DOH License Grade: general practitioner
Type of Physician: general practitioner
- MBBS 2007 India.
- ECFMG, USA 2009.
- post graduate diploma in Gastroenterology, 2020.
- Core medical training, london, UK 2020.
- royal college of physicians, london.
- AIIMS, new delhi; safdarjung hospital and Ram manohar lohia hospital,, new delhi in emergency and pediatric surgery 2008-2010.
- Washington university school of medicine, USA as clinical attachment 2010-2011.
- VCSGGMSRI college India community medicine 2011-2012.
- Rockland hospital Gurgaon, India internal medicine 2013-2014.
- Aster medical center, Dubai 2015-2018.
- H.T.K medical center, Dubai 2018.
- Vida clinic 2018-2019.
- adam vital hospital, jan 2020- may 2020
- Aster hospital Mankhool june 2020 onward.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Gastrointestinal, respiratory, endocrine, infectious diseases and emergency care.
Click to see the certificate