Dr. Naveed Ahmed
Cardiology (Specialist Interventional)
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu
Education: Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology), DM (Cardiology), MD (Medicine), MBBS
DOH License Grade: Specialist Interventional
Type of Physician: Fulltime
Credentials as a Specialist in Interventional Cardiology in Dubai
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology and Structural Heart Interventions: St Michael’s Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- DM (Cardiology): King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- MD (Medicine): Government Medical College, Nagpur.
- MBBS: JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka.
- Member of Cardiology Society of India
- July ’16 - June ’17: Clinical fellow in structural heart disease intervention, St. Michael’s Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- July ’15 - June ’16: Interventional Cardiology Fellow, St. Michael’s Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
- April ’14 - June ’15: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Dept of Cardiology, Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore.
- August ’11 - March ’14: Assistant Professor In Cardiology, Department of Cardiology, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Bangalore.
- Assistant professor in Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, SSIMSRC, Davangere.
- Aug ’08 - July ’11: Senior Resident, Department of Cardiology, CSMMU (Formerly King George Medical University) Lucknow.
- May ’04 - April ’07: Junior Resident, Government of Medical College, Nagpur.
- Coronary Angiography + Angioplasty (elective + emergency)
- Peripheral Angiography + Angioplasty
- Pacemaker + ICD Pacemaker Implantation
- Structural Heart Intervention