Dr. Syed Akhtar Javed
Dr. Syed has joined Aster Hospital Mankhool as a General Practitioner in Emergency Department. He completed his MBBS from Tver State Medical Academy, Russia. He has 14 years of experience after completing his MBBS in Russa. He carries extensive experience in Emergency medicine, especially respiratory, cardio vascular and intensive care. He holds a strong working experience in multi-cultured environment.
- MBBS – Tver State Medical Academy, Russia.
- Resident Adult Cardiology at King Salman Armed Forces Hospital, Northwestern Region, Tabuk, Saudiarabia.
- Aug 2009 – August 2013 – ER Physician at King Salman Armed Forces Hospital, Northwestern Region, Tabuk, Saudiarabia.
- Mar 2008 – Aug 2009 – EMO, ICU, Sahara Hospital, Lucknow, India.
- May 2003 – March 2008 – Medical Officer, ICU, Vivekananda Polyclinic and Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- Sep 2002 – May 2003 – Emergency Medical Officer, Intensive Care and Trauma Unit, Harmain Hospital, Lucknow, India.
- Apr 2002 – Aug 2002 – Resident Doctor, Lifeline hospital and Heart Center and laproscopic Surgery, Lucknow, India.