Dr. Shalima TV
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shalima is working as a Specialist Obstetrician/Gynaecologist at Aster Hospital Mankhool. She completed her MBBS from Government Medical College, University of Calicut and pursued her internship for a year. She has worked in various hospitals in India before joining Aster Hospital Mankhool. Dr. Shalima is also a part of the Indian Medical Association, Kerala and Kerala Government Medical Association.
- 2009 – Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Government Medical College, University of Calicut, Calicut.
- 2004 – MBBS, Government Medical College, University of Calicut, Calicut.
- April 2012 – Assistant Surgeon & Gynaecologist, Government Taluk Hospital, Areacode Health Services, Kerala.
- Feb 2011 – Mar 2012 – Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Melepurakkal Hospital, Kadungallur, Malappuram, Kerala.
- Dec 2009 – Jul 2010 – Assistant Surgeon & Gynaecologist, Health Services, Kerala.
- Aug 2010 – Jan 2011 – Assistant Surgeon & Gynaecologist, CHC Papinissery.
- May 2007 – Nov 2009 – Junior Resident, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, IMCH Government Medical College, Calicut, Kerala.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA), Kerala
- Kerala Government Medical Association (KGMOA)
Dr. Shalima can fluently speak English, Hindi and Malayalam.