Dr. Sejal Devendra Surti
Dr Sejal holds the post of Specialist Gynecologist at Aster Hospital Mankhool. She has completed her MBBS and M.D. post graduation from the prestigious Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara in year 1997. She has an impressive track record of 22 years of practice with last 8 years in Dubai.
She keeps herself updated academically by attending various international conferences. Her special interest is in management of high risk pregnancy, gynaecology laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgeries and infertility management.
She is fluent in English, Hindi and Gujrati.
- 1988 – 1992 : MBBS from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat, India
- 1993 – 1996 : Master’s degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat, India
- 1999 – 2000 : Adult education and community services with Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat, India Centre.
- FOGSI Training course in Advanced Infertility August 2014, India
- Ian Donald Course Advances in Ultrasound November 2013, Dubai, UAE
- Colposcopy course (Basic and Advanced) February 2012, Dubai, UAE
- Certificate Course in Hospital Administration and Management