Dr. Sandeep Pargi
Dr. Sandeep Pargi is a Specialist in Respiratory Medicine working at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. Prior to joining Aster Hospital in Dubai, he worked at Kamineni Hospitals in Hyderabad, India as Consultant in Pulmonology. He was also a part of the Critical Care and Intensive Care teams at Kamineni Hospital as well as Lazarus Hospital for 4 years.
- 2005 – MBBS Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Latur, India.
- 2011 – MD (Pulmonary Medicine) Dr. DY Patil Medical College and Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- FCCP (USA)
- Fellowship of American College of Chest Physicians
- Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board Clinical Supervisor
- Sleep medicine
- Critical care
- Chest tube drainage
- Interstitial Lung Diseases