Dr. Ramya Kirubakaran
Dr. Ramya Kirubakaran is working as a General Practitioner Anaesthetist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. She has more than 8 years of experience in the medical field. She is a post graduate in Anaesthesia from Bangalore Medical College, Karnataka. In the year 2011, Dr. Ramya achieved her ECFMG certification (Electronic Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate) and she cleared her USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam). She started working as a Duty Doctor (Junior Resident) at Sita Bhateja Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India in the year 2009. Dr. Ramya also holds the membership in Medical and Scientific Societies like, Indian Medical Association and Indian Society of Anaesthesiology. Dr. Ramya can fluently speak languages like English, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.
- May 2015 – D.A, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- March 2009 – M.B.B.S, Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar, Karnataka.
- May 2015 – 2017 – Anaesthesiologist cum General Practitioner in Operation room, Emergency Room (Casualty) and ICU at VIMS Hospital Kallachi, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
- Jan 2011 – Aug 2013 – Resident Medical Officer, Emergency Room (Casualty) and ICU at VIMS Hospital Kallachi, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
- Aug 2010 – Nov 2010 – Observership in Cardiology, Emergency room and Internal Medicine at Chardon office and UH Genava Medical Centre, USA.
- Jan 2010 – Jun 2010 – Resident in CCU (Coronary Care Unit) at Mallya Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- “Effect of melatonin on duration of delirium in organophosphorous compound poisoning
patients; A double-blind randomised placebo controlled trial”, HN Vijaykumar, K Ramya, Devika
Rani Durgappa, KM Veerana Gowda, K Sudheesh, SS Nethra, RS Raghavendra Rao; Indian Journal
of Anaesthesia 2016;60(11):814-820.