Dr. Neena Rasil
Dr. Neena Rasil is working as a Specialist in Family Medicine at Aster Hospital, Mankhool and has completed her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College Bhopal. She has over 16 years of experience in India. She has also worked at Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Calicut.
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
- Sep 2005 – Aug 2008 – Training in Family Medicine at Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Calicut.
- Nov 2003 – Sep 2005 – Assistant Physician in Department of Emergency Medicine, MIMS.
- Apr 1996 – Nov 2003 – Duty Medical Offer at AKG Memorial Cooperative Hospital, Kannur, Kerala.
- Apr 1995 – Apr 1996 – Clinical Assistant with a senior GP at Bhopal.
Dr. Neena is fluent in English, Hindi, and Malayalam.