Dr. Akansha Gandhi
Dr. Akansha Gandhi is working as a Specialist Pathologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. She completed her MD Pathology from S.N Medical College, Agra and MBBS from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has gained extensive training in clinical pathology, haematology, cytopathology and histopathology in her previous experience. She is also well trained in performing FNACs and taking specimens for gynecologic pap smears.
- 2007 – M.D. Pathology, S.N Medical College, Agra.
- 2003 – MBBS, King George Medical University, Lucknow.
- Consultant Pathologist at La Friendz Diagnostic Centre, Noida, UP.
- 2011 – 2012 – Senior Research Associate in department of pathology in the university of medical sciences
- 2008 – 2011 – Senior Residency at University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi.
- Certificate of Honour in Pathology
- Certificate of Honour in Surgery
- Certificate of Honour in Gynaecology
- Nominated for Stott’s Gold medal in pathology
- Presented Oral Paper in national pathology conference APCON 2005 Presented poster in a 25th annual conference of Delhi chapter IAPM 2010 Five research publications in an international journal (as the First author in four).
- Gandhi A. Aggarwal S. Arora VK. Diagnostic usefulness of fragments of crushed cells in autoimmune thyroiditis. Diagn cytopathol. 2010 Nov 9
- Gandhi A, Aggarwal S, Rajbongshi A, Arora Bursal gouty tophus: Fine-needle aspiration cytology intrabursal tophus on FNAC Diagn Cytopathol. 2010 Jun;38(6):463-4.
- Aggarwal S, Gandhi A, Arora VK. Cytomorphological diagnosis of tendinous xanthomatosis: a case report.Diagn Cytopathol. 2010 Apr;38(4):287-9.