Dr. Jisha Pradeep
Dr. Jisha Pradeep is working as a Specialist Obstetrician/Gynaecologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. She completed her MBBS from Government Medical College, Trivandrum in 1996. Followed to which she completed her DGO from Government Medical College, Kozhikode in 2001, where she was also recognized as a Best Outgoing Student at Calicut University in May 2001. She completed her DNB from Government Medical College, Trivandrum in the year 2004. Dr. Jisha is also trained in Abdominal, Obstetrics USG and Fetal Anomaly Scans, Basic Laparoscopy, Reproductive Medicine and IVF. Dr. Jisha fluently speaks English, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu, Tamil.
- 2004 – DNB, Government Medical College, Trivandrum
- 2001 – DGO, Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- 1996 – MBBS, Government Medical College, Trivandrum
- 2009 – Basic Laparoscopy Training from V.G Hospital, Coimbatore
- Jan ’16 – Feb ’18: Specialist Obstetrician/Gynaecologist at Medcare Fertility Centre and Medcare Hospital, Dubai
- Aug ’06 – Mar ’15: Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist & IVF Coordinator at Moulana Hospital, Perinthalmanna
- Aug ’04 – Oct ’05: Junior Gynaecologist at Ramdas Hospital, Perinthalmanna
- Jul ’01 – Dec ’01: Junior Gynaecologist at Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai
- Jan ’97 – Dec ’98: Medical Officer at Cosmopolitan Hospital, Trivandrum
- Obstetrics, including high risk
- Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cystectomy, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, lap-assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Areas of infertility, obstetric anomaly scans
- Patient Education on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures.
- Demonstrating clinical expertise in all IVF procedures like IUI(intra-uterine insemination), Oocyte retrieval, Embryo transfer, PESA ( percutaneous epidydimal sperm aspiration)
- Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries, adhesiolysis, ovarian drilling etc
Dr. Hema Gayathri
Dr. Hema Gayathri is working as a Specialist Obstetrician/Gynaecologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. She was affiliated to the Harvard Medical University, USA during her MBBS at Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, India in July ’03. Before joining Aster Hospital, she was working with Grand Infinity Clinic, Dubai as a Specialist Obstetrician/Gynaecologist. Dr. Hema also has a good teaching experience in Medical Colleges before coming to Dubai. She has performed various independent surgeries like Dilatation & Curettage, IUD Insertion, Cryocauterisation, Edometrial Biopsy, Colposcopic Biopsy, IUI and C-Section. Dr. Hema’s special interest is high risk pregnancy and infertility issues.
- 2016 – MRCOG (part 1)
- 2011 – DNB (OBGYN), Vijaya Hospital, Chennai.
- 2003 – MBBS, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, India.
- Jan ’16 – Specialist Obstetrician/Gynaecologist at Grand Infinity Clinic, Dubai.
- July ’13 – Oct ’15 – Assistant Professor at NRI Medical College, Andhra Pradesh.
- Jun ’12 – Jun ’13 – Junior Consultant at Vijaya Hospital, Salem.
- Dec ’11 – Jan ’12 – Senior Resident at Vijaya Hospital, Chennai.
- Jun ’10 – Mar ’11 – Senior Resident at C.S.I at Rainy Hospital, Chennai.
- Aug ’07 – Jun ’10 – DNB (OBG), Senior Resident at Vijaya Hospital, Chennai.
Dr. Alexis Jude Dominic Xavier
Dr. Alexis Jude Dominic Xavier is working as a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He completed his MS (Orthopaedics) in 2003 from St John’s Medical College Bangalore, one of the top ten medical colleges of India and had been working in India till 2010. Since 2011 he has rich UAE experience in the MOH and DHA (Rashid Hospital) and also has previous work experience at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has been handling all aspects of Orthopaedic care including accident and emergency, outpatients, in patients and surgeries.
He has been treating patients with fractures and other Orthopaedic problems including Paediatric patients. He is experienced in doing total joint replacement of knee & hip and key hole (Arthroscopic) surgeries at different hospitals. Dr. Dominic’s area of expertise and interest include spine related problems, neck pain, lower back ache, radiating pain and weakness of the upper and lower limbs namely inter vertebral disc prolapse, vertebral fractures and spinal canal stenosis. He has been regularly performing spine surgeries on the neck and lower back for the aforementioned conditions. He is trained at Ganga hospital, Kovai, India and has developed his skills in key hole spine (Endoscopic) surgeries at University Medical Center of Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He is an amicable and highly skilled surgeon who takes personal care of his patients as his own kith and kin. Dr. Dominic fluently speaks English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi.
- 2003 – MS (Orthopaedics), St John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- 1991 – MBBS, St John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon at Rashid Hospital
- Specialist Orthopedic surgeon at Kuwaiti Hospital (MOH, Sharjah)
- Specialist Orthopaedics at Badr Al Samaa Medical Centre with operative facilities at International Modern Hospital, Dubai.
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at The Muthoot Medical Centre, Pathanamthitta.
- Managed all types of trauma cases, cold cases such as club foot correction and revision of non-union of fractures at Leo Hospital, Wayanad.
Areas of Expertise:
- Spine surgeries, Cervical and Lumbar
- Arthroplasty of Knee and Hip
- Hand Surgeries (Tendon and Bony injuries)
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Dr. Abhay Khadke
Dr. Abhay Khadke is working as a Specialist General Surgeon at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has more than 10 years of experience in performing laparoscopic surgeries and general surgeries after his post graduation. He has performed more than 18,000 surgeries in the past 10 years. Dr. Abhay also carries with himself 5 years of teaching experience as a assistant professor in government college and hospital in the department of surgery (SGH, Pune & SSIMS, Davangere and India). Few of his surgeries also involve cases like, Whipples, Pancreatic, Ventral Hernia with Abdominoplasty, Thyroid and all Thoracic surgeries including Thymectomy, Pneumectomy are a part of regular practice. Dr. Abhay fluently speaks languages like English and Hindi.
- 2001 – MBBS, B.J Medical College, India
- 2005 – MS (General Surgery), B.J Medical College, India
- 2009 – MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, England
- 2007, 2016 – ATLS, American College of Surgeons
- 2006 – Fellowship in Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery, Ruby Hall Clinic
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Manipal Hospitals, Goa.
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Apollo Victor Hospitals, Goa.
- Consultant Surgeon and Assistant Professor in General Surgery at SSIMS, Davangere.
- Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgeon at Asha Hospital, Guntakal .
- Fellow in Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery at Ruby Hall Clinic and Poona Hospital.
- Resident in General Surgery at Sassoon General Hospitals (SGH), Pune.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of IMA
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England
Dr. Abhijeet Trivedi
Dr. Abhijeet Trivedi is working as a Specialist Paediatrician at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has expertise in procedures like Exchange Transfusion, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Femoral Tap, Lumbar Tap and other highly skilled procedures. He is also experienced in managing challenging cases in the critical areas like delivery room, nursery and pediatric wards. Dr. Abhijeet has also supervised and taken classes for post graduates residents, interns and students. He is well versed in managing critical Paediatric patients suffering from shock, ARDS, respiratory failure and expertise in paediatric ICU procedures.
- March 2008 – M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery): March 2008 from C.U.Shah Medical College, Surendranagar, Gujarat, India | University: Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
- December 2013 – DNB (Pediatrics): Dr.Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. | University: National Board Of Examinations, Delhi, India.
- Jan 2017 – Dec 2017 – PICU Fellowship (MUHS) at Surya Mother and Childcare Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- May 2016 – Dec 2016 – Junior Consultant (PICU) at Surya Mother and Childcare Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Dec 2014 – May 2016 – Clinical Assistant at Sir H.N Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Jan 2014 – Nov 2014 – Junior Consultant at OM Baby care and Children Hospital, Rajkot, India.
- Jan 2013 – Sept 2013 – ICU Registrar Neonatal ICU, Paediatric ICU, Paediatric Cardiac ICU at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Aug 2009 – July 2012 – Junior Resident, Dept. Of Paediatrics at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hopsital, Mumbai, India.
- April 2009 – Jan 2010 – Resident Medical Officer, (Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrine) at Dr.Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle(w), Mumbai.
Dr. Naveen Bhardwaj
Dr. Naveen Bhardwaj is working as a Specialist Radiologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He completed his MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital and Delhi University, Delhi, India. Before joining Aster Hospital, he was working at SGT Medical College, Gurgaon, India as a Assistant Professor and Consultant. He achieved his DHA (Dubai Health Authority) professional license in the month of January, 2018. He is also a registered Radiologist from Delhi Medical Council of India (Delhi State Chapter of MCI) in the year 2010.
- April 2013 – MD (Radio Diagnosis) – University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi, India.
- December 2008 – MBBS – University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital and Delhi University, Delhi, India.
- Aug 2016 – 2018 – Assistant Professor and Consultant at SGT Medical College, Gurgaon, India.
- June 2013 – Aug 2016 – Senior Resident at Department of Radio Diagnosis GB Pant Institute of Medical Education and Research (GIPMER).
- May 2010 – 2013 – Post Graduate Trainee (Radio Diagnosis) at Department of Radio Diagnosis, University College of Medical Education and Research (GIPMER).
- Mar 2010 – May 2010 – House Job in Psychiatry at Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences, Delhi.
Dr. Naveen Bhardwaj can fluently speak languages like English and Hindi.
Dr. Redwan Kalash
Dr. Redwan Kalash is working as a Visiting ENT Specialist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool and has over 10 years of experience in the field of Voice & Swallowing in tertiary centers in three countries. He has ten years of academic teaching experience in two Medical Universities.
He achieved his Master’s Degree in ENT in 1997 from Damascus University, then he completed his Fellowship (observership) in Laryngology in 2007 with Dr. James Thomas Portland, Oregon, USA.
He has participated in various medical conferences, courses, and workshops as a participant, speaker, moderator, and instructor in the field of voice disorders and micro-phono-surgery. He is the author of hoarseness chapter in Arabic Medical Encyclopedia, and the founder of Larynx Clinic in Syria, and Voice and Swallowing Clinic in Dubai.
- 2007 – Fellowship in Laryngology (Voice and Swallowing) in Dr. James P. Thomas, Portland, USA.
- 1997 – Master Degree in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery, Damascus University.
- 1993 – M.D. Doctor of Medicine, Damascus University .
- July 2016 – Part Time ENT Specialist, Nice Care Medical Center, Al Zahra, Aster, NMC Royal Khalifa hospitals, CBD.
- Apr 2015 – Feb 2016 – ENT Specialist at NMC Specialty Hospital.
- Jul 2013 – Mar 2015 – Laryngologist, Sheikh Salem Al Ali Center, MOH Kuwait.
- Dec 2007 – Jun 2013 – Laryngologist, Larynx Clinic (voice and swallowing Lab.), Damascus.
- May 2008 – May 2013 – Consultant Laryngologist (visiting Doctor) at Al-Salam Hospital – Damascus.
Dr. Andrew Boutros
Dr. Andrew Boutros has joined Aster Hospital, Mankhool as a General practitioner and will be sharing his services in the Emergency department. He completed his MBBS from Alexandria University, Egypt. He carries with him an experience of around 6 years in the medical field as a general practitioner in countries like Egypt, Oman and Australia.
- March 2014 – Australian Medical Council Exam, part 1.
- 2009 – MBBS – Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Dec 2015 – Jan 2016 – General Practitioner, St Mark Hospital, Alex, Egypt.
- Jun 2015 – Aug 2015 – Observership, Coburg Family Medical Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
- Jun 2014 – Jun 2015 – General Practitioner, Tawi Attair Hospital, Dhofar, Oman.
- Sep 2012 – Feb 2013 – Internal Medicine Trainee, Alexandria University Main Hospitals, Alex, Egypt.
- Jan 2013 – Jan 2014 – Critical Care Resident, St. Mark Hospital, Alex, Egypt.
Dr. Andrew can fluently speak English and Arabic.
Dr. Muhammad Nasir Khalid
Dr. Muhammad Nasir Khalid is working in the Emergency department as a General Practitioner at Aster Hospital Mankhool. He completed his education from Pakistan and MBBS from Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan. Dr. Muhammad has worked in both the government and private sectors before joining Aster DM Healthcare.
2008 – MBBS – Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Aug 2009 – Dec 2013 – Medical Officer, Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan.
- Apr 2011 – Jul 2011 – Community Medicine, Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Jul 2011 – Jul 2012 – Department of Anaesthesia, Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan.
Dr. Muhammad can fluently speak English, Hindi, and Urdu.
Dr. Anjali Dhawan
Dr. Anjali Dhawan has joined Aster Hospital, Mankhool as a Registrar Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She completed her MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore. Before joining Aster Hospital, Dr. Anjali was working with Apple Clinic, France Cluster, International City as a Specialist Gynaecologist.
- July 2016 – Diploma Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Randhawa’s Institute of Ultrasound.
- Nov 2015 – FMAS, DMAS, World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Aug 2010 – DNB, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- 2005 – MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore.
- Specialist Gynaecologist, Apple Clinic, France Cluster, International City.
- Oct 2012 – Oct 2015 – Senior Resident, Shri Dada Dev Matri Avum Shishu Chikitsalya, Dabri, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- July 2012 – Sep 2012 – Senior Resident, Bara Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi.
- Apr 2011 – July 2011 – Senior Resident, Deen Dayal Upadhyay, Hari Nagar, New Delhi.
- Oct 2010 – April 2011 – Senior Resident, Rao Tula Rao Memorial Hospital, Jaaffarpur, Delhi.
- MRCOG Part 2 theory course RCOG – AICC, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 29th August – 1st September 2007.
- MRCOG Part 2 OSCE course, RCOG – AICC, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 5-7th September 2007.
- CME practical workshop, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, 21-23 Feb 2008.
- Workshop on ultrasound in pregnancy, 23rd AICC-RCOG conference, west zone, Indore (M.P), 29th February 2008.
- Workshop on stress urinary incontinence and office and operative hysteroscopy. Ethicon Institute, New Delhi, 25th Jan 2009.