The 2019 Aster Hospital and Aster Volunteers Blood Donation Drive, in association with DHA, emphasises that one person can help save a relationship.
So, let’s join hands on January 11, 2019, at Aster Hospital, Al Qusais between 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Together, let us donate our blood to make a difference to one in need!
Donor Eligibility Criteria:
- Blood donors should have a valid Emirates ID.
- Blood donors should be between the ages 18 – 65 and weigh more than 50 Kg.
- All blood donors should have healthy food at least 4 hours before they donate.
- Travel history – more than one month since their visit to a malaria-endemic country and no report of a history of malaria.
- Some medications may affect your eligibility to donate blood. Please tell us during your registration, if you are being treated with any regular medications.
We hope that you participate in this noble act of humanity to help those in need!
To register call 053 923 6937 (9 am – 6 pm) or visit http://bit.ly/asterdonate