At Aster, we believe a child is life’s greatest gift and this gift has to be nurtured & cared for. As the name suggests, Aster Nurture is a program that aims at nurturing, caring and protecting the mother and the new born baby from the time when the mother conceives till when your child is 5 years old.
"Our brand promise ‘We’ll Treat You Well’ is about our commitment to bring the finest healthcare services within the reach of everyone. But it is not just affordability that makes us a class apart in the realm of healthcare. We believe quality is the heartbeat of modern medical sciences, and we go to great lengths to deliver services that have already been recognized with some of the most sought-after awards and certifications. Accessibility is another important focus area for us. We have an ever growing network of hospitals, clinics and pharmacies that are well-equipped to cater to the changing needs of millions around the world."
The Department of Critical Care Medicine at Aster Hospitals includes a team of licensed professionals with certified superspeciality degree in Critical Care who deliver optimal and compassionate care to all critically ill patients.
Patients requiring Critical Care may require support for sepsis and septic shock, hemodynamic instability, airway compromise or respiratory distress (such as ventilator support), acute kidney injury, potentially lethal cardiac arrhythmias, or the cumulative effects of multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS). They may also be admitted for high dependency monitoring, such as the crucial hours after major surgery when deemed too unstable to transfer to a less intensively monitored unit.
The Critical Care Medicine department at Aster Hospitals offers the following services:
• Admission of critically ill patients under the Department of Critical Care Medicine for early resuscitation and stabilization
• Mechanical Ventilation – Invasive and non-invasive
• Hemodynamically guided therapeutic interventions
• Ultrasound guided assessment and interventions
• Full extent evaluation and management of the patients
• Outreach services with critical care cross consults for all clinical specialties are being provided
• Special Critical Care Clinics (OPD) – for second opinions, prognostication and possible outcomes, for possible transfer to Aster Hospital ICU, Post-tracheostomy care, Weaning from prolonged mechanical ventilation, Parenteral/enteral nutrition, admission and discharge criteria.