The Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) at Aster Hospital Mankhool offers comprehensive care for all disorders related to the Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck region in patients of all ages. Our ENT specialist provides customized treatment plans – surgical and non-surgical – after extensive evaluation, with an optimal, evidence-based approach.
Otorhinolaryngology department is equipped with state-of-the-art technical support for both diagnosis and treatment, it offers several advanced procedures under one roof. At Aster Hospital Mankhool we believe that patients and their families should have access to high quality healthcare at a center that they trust.
The services we offer include:
- Microscopic examination and suction clearance for ear conditions
- Hearing loss and tinnitus – Diagnosis and management
- Treatment of dizziness – Diagnosis and management
- Microscopic ear surgeries – Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, Mastoidectomy and ventilation tube insertion
- Nasal Endoscopy for diagnosing various nasal and sinus conditions.
- Diagnosis and management of allergic Rhinitis
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for Chronic sinusitis and sinonasal polyposis
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
- Diagnosis and treatment for snoring and sleep apnea syndrome
- Diagnosis and management of different disorders of Voice and Swallowing
- Micro-laryngeal surgery for various vocal cord conditions
» Find a Doctor
- Diagnosis and management of various neck swellings like thyroid, Sub mandibular gland and Parotid gland
Dr Amit Goel is working as a Specialist ENT at Aster Hospital, Mankhool He completed his... View more