Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases. The Department of Dermatology at Aster Hospital Mankhool provides comprehensive clinical and cosmetic dermatology care. It offers specialized treatment for all clinical/general dermatological problems including disorders of the skin, hair and nail and venereal diseases and also advanced cosmetic dermatology services for management of problems like acne, scars, pigmentation, vitiligo, hair loss/ hair fall, moles, warts, skin tags, corns, calluses, wrinkling and ageing skin. Our trusted specialists provide professional and personalized services to minimize the negative impact of these disorders, leading to improved outcomes and quality of life. Multi-disciplinary in approach, the department also attends to cross referrals. At Aster Hospital Mankhool we believe patients and their families should have access to high quality healthcare at a center that they trust.
The Dermatology division provides the following services:
- Microscopic examinations to confirm fungal infections of the skin, hair and nails.
- Trichograms for hair loss.
- Tzanck smears for the diagnosis of blistering diseases.
- Skin, mucosal, nail and nerve biopsies.
- Radio surgery for benign conditions such as warts, moles and skin tags.
- Cryosurgery for conditions such as warts and keloids.
- Auto-implantation therapy for the treatment of multiple viral warts.
- Intra-lesional therapy for the treatment of keloids and alopecia areata.
- Surgical modalities for lucoderma – Punch grafting; Suction blister grafting; Follicular unit extraction.
- Acne scar treatment – Micro needling; Chemical peel treatments; Acne scar surgeries
- Ear lobe repair.
- Management of corns using minimally invasive techniques.
- Nail surgery for ingrown nails.
- Botulinum Toxin therapy to control excessive sweating.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy for – Uclers; Hair Loss; Stretch Marks; Acne Scars; Facial Rejuvenation.
- Cosmetic Therapy – Chemical Peels for acne; Pigmentation and Photo ageing; Anti-aging treatments like Botulinum Toxin and filter injections; Mesotherapy for hair loss; Facial rejuvenation and scar revision techniques.
- Excision of benign and malignant skin lesions – Non surgical lipolysis for lipomas; Narrow hole extrusion therapy for cysts and lipomas.
» Find a Doctor
Dr Rohini Mathias is working as a Specialist Dermatologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool She... View more