An integral support function for all specialities, the Department of Anaesthesiology provides inter-disciplinary medical care based on applications of Anaesthesia in surgery, diagnostics, and critical care by utilizing an optimal, evidence-based approach. From providing patient-centered perioperative clinical services in surgery, to the induction of Anaesthesia for diagnostic procedures, to rendering quality care to the critically ill, the ALS/BLS trained team of Anaesthesiologists, with the help of high-tech clinical support, extends expert services to all specialities at all times, efficiently.
Aster Hospital Mankhool includes a full-fledged team of Anaesthetists who also support the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and provide necessary Critical Care support to the Emergency Department. The team of Anaesthetists will evaluate and check you before a procedure to assess your health condition and provide necessary counselling, and also tell you about the pre operative measures and the post-operative care. At Aster Hospital Mankhool we believe that patients and their families should have access to high-quality healthcare at a center that they trust.
The Anaesthesiology department provides the following services:
• Perioperative care for major and minor surgical procedures
• Post – operative pain management
• Sedation for minor surgical procedures
• Ultrasound guided nerve blocks
• Emergency, Trauma care and ICU Management
• Administration of anesthesia in all subspecialties
• Anaesthesia for Painless Delivery (Epidural analgesia)
• Preoperative medical evaluations
• Paediatric Anaesthesia
• Anaesthesia for Radiology, Endoscopy and Dentistry outside the OT.