Mr. Vikas is working as an Audiologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has completed his BASLP from Institute of Speech & Hearing, Jaipur and MASLP from Madras ENT Research Foundation – Institute of Speech & Hearing, Chennai, India. Prior to joining Aster Hospital Mankhool, Mr. Vikas worked as an Audiologist at Meenakshi Speech and Hearing clinics Pvt Ltd, Amritsar, Punjab, India. He has also a vast clinical experience in Audiology.
- 2011-2013: Masters in Speech Language Pathology & Audiology (MASLP) from Madras ENT Research Foundation – Institute of Speech & Hearing, Chennai, India.
- 2006-2010: Bachelor of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology (BASLP) from Rajasthan Institute of Speech & Hearing, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- 2014-2016: Meenakshi Speech and Hearing clinics Pvt Ltd, Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- Rajasthan institute of speech and hearing, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Madras ENT Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Meenakshi speech and hearing clinic, New Delhi
- Holy Family Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi
Areas of Interest
- Advances & Research in Auditory Disorders (Hearing, Balance)
- To adapt national/international methods & techniques in clinical practice
- Advances in Neuroscience
- Advanced dynamics in Tinnitus management
- Auditory Neuropathy, Central Auditory Processing Disorder evaluation & management using instrumental and subjective methods