Dr. Sapna Kumari
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sapna Kumari is working as a Registrar in Obstetricis and Gynecology department at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. She has years of experience in dealing with Gynaecology and Obstetrics patients with acute emergencies, acute surgical cases, management of acute trauma patient and pediatrics emergencies etc. Dr. Sapna got her DHA license in the month of November, 2015. Dr. Sapna can fluently speak English, Urdu, Hindi, and Sindhi.
- April 2015: IMM (FCPS) from College Of Physicians & Surgeon Of Pakistan.
- September 2010: FCPS 1 from College Of Physicians & Surgeon Of Pakistan.
- November 2008: MBBS from Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences.
- Mar 2017: General Practitioner at Doctor Clinic, Baniyas Square, Deira, Dubai.
- Mar 2016 – Seep 2016: Registrar Gynecology & Obstetrics Department at Saudi German Hospital Dubai.
- Jul 2014 – 28 Feb 2016: General practitioner at Ibrahim Medical Centre, Badin Sindh.
- Apr 2010 – Jun 2010: Women Medical Officer at Hajra Memon, Welfare General Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Sep 2009 – Mar 2010: Internship in Internal Medicine at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre.
- Feb 2009 – Aug 2009: Internship in Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre.
May 2012: Workshop on Introduction to Computer & Internet (College Of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan)
February 2012: Workshop on Communication Skills (College Of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan)
October 2012: Workshop on Research and Methodology (College Of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan)
May 2012: BLS (Basic Life Support) certified through American board of heart Association.
October 2012: Workshop on Surgical Skills (College Of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan)