Dr. Sachin Upadhyaya
Dr. Sachin is a Specialist Cardiologist at Aster Hospital Mankhool. He is extensively trained and is well proficient in the field of Interventional Cardiology as well as Clinical and Preventive Cardiology.
Before relocating to Dubai, he trained and subsequently worked at most renowned institutions of cardiac sciences in India including Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, Medanta Heart Institute Medanta Medicity, Gurgaon and Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
He also gained rich experience while working at Government Institutions like ESI Hospital, New Delhi and Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
His area of work includes Clinical Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Coronary and Peripheral Angiography, Coronary and Peripheral Angioplasty, Pacemaker and other Electrophysiology Device Implantation.
Despite his training and practice of Interventional Cardiology, he has been devoting equal time to preventive aspects of cardiac diseases by giving talks and organizing camps dedicated to Therapeutic lifestyle changes. Dr. Sachin is fluent in languages like English, Hindi and Tamil.
- DNB (Cardiology) from National Board of Examinations,New DelhiInstitution of Training: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- DNB (Medicine) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi Institution of Training: Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
- MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur (The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University -Chennai).
12 years of post-PG experience of working in the field of Cardiology at leading Cardiac Centres in India.
5 years of post-DNB (Cardiology) experience in Interventional Cardiology at leading Cardiac Centres in India.
Senior resident at Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi India.
Associate Consultant at Medanta Heart Institute, Medanta – The Medicity , Gurgaon.
Junior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Non Invasive Cardiac Diagnostics
- Resistant Hypertension
- Preventive Cardiology
- Experience with Atrial fibrillation in high secondary care Railway hospital S.Upadhyaya etal. Presented at Conference of Association of Physicians of India at Hyderabad,2004.
- Profile of young acute M I patients in a railway hospital of North India. S.Upadhyaya etal. Presented at Conference of Association of Physicians of India at Hyderabad,2004.
- A study of cases of liver abscess at N.R.C.H. S.Upadhyaya etal. Presented at Conference of Association of Physicians of India at Hyderabad,2004.
- Angiographic profile of 91 cases of myocardial infarction in Railway population of north India. S.Upadhyaya etal.Indian heart journal.2003; 55:501
- Usefulness of Killips classification in Thrombolytic era. S.Upadhyaya,etal. Journal of association of Physicians of India, 2002; 50:1496.
- Our experience with acute myocardial infarction in young Patients. S.Upadhyaya etal.Indian heart journal.2002;54:540
- Prospective study of Atrial fibrillation in a large industrial Hospital: therapeutic implications. S.Upadhyaya, etal.Indian heart journal.2002;54:615
- Experience with Acute Myocardial Infarction in a large Industrial hospital. S.Upadhyaya etal.Indian heart journal.2002;54:5
- Sachin Upadhyaya et al. Aberrant Right Coronary Artery arising from Left coronary sinus of valsalva:confirmation by 64 slice Computed Tomographic Slice technique. Indian Heart J. 2009; 61:299-300Abstract and Abstract Presentations:
- Sachin Upadhyaya et al.Management of in-stent restenosis in a patient with drug eluting stent on hemodialysis awaiting renal transplantation. Indian Heart J.