Dr. Moni Suseelan
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr Moni Suseelan is Specialist in General Surgery at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has over 13 years of professional experience in General and Laparoscopic Surgery. His academic activities involved theory lecture classes and clinical case discussions for the MBBS students and post graduate students posted in General Surgery. He also was the Examiner for the MBBS students of various Medical Colleges in Kerala.His professional interests are in GI Laparoscopic Surgeries and Endoscopic Thyroidectomies.
- FMAS (GEM Hospital, Coimbatore, India, Class 2013)
- MS (Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, India, Class of 2002)
- MBBS (Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, Class of 1996)
- Assistant Professor in General Surgery at the prestigious Government Medical College and Tertiary Hospital in Kerala, India .
- Diploma in Basic Laparoscopy Surgery- South American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeries (SAGES)
- Certificate in Emergency Medicine and Traumatology – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) since 2007
- Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons since 2008
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) since 2004 and was an active member and was held various responsible posts.
- Member of Academy of Medical Specialties (AMS-IMA), since 2012