Dr. Manjunatha G. S.
Dr. Manjunatha Ganiga Srinivasaiah is working as a Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon at Aster Hospital with 11 years’ of experience in the field of Orthopedics. He has graduated his M.B.B.S from Bangalore University, India in 2000. He has also done M.S (Ortho) from University of Malaya, Malaysia in 2009. Post his M.S, He obtained Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Malaysia, APOA and Singapore.
- M.B.B.S. (India)
- M.S.Ortho (Malaysia)
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement/Arthroplasty (Malaysia)
- Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association Arthroplasty Fellowship (Singapore, Tainan, Taipei)
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery (Malaysia)
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement / Arthroplasty (Singapore)
He has been trained and has worked in Malaysia, Singapore, Tainan, Taipei, Africa & India. He has wide experience in orthopaedics, joint replacement surgeries, spine surgeries, trauma, hand and micro surgeries. He has performed more than 2000 major surgeries overall.
- Nov 2014 – Nov 2015: Consultant in Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery at Axis Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- Jun 2014 – Nov 2014: Consultant in Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery at Cedarcrest Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.: Abuja, Nigeria.
- Apr 2013 – Apr 2014: Consultant Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon at Sparsh Hospital & SV Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- Mar 2012 – Mar 2013: Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Edappal Hospitals Pvt Ltd., Kerala, India.
- 2011 – 2012: Fellow in Arthroplasty at National University Hospital, Singapore.
- Aug 2010 – Aug 2011: Lecturer in Orthopedic Surgery at University Of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2004 – 2009: Orthopedic Resident / Medical Officer at University Of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A subtrochanteric femoral fracture 15 years after radiotherapy: a case report
- Read More
Not Always a Baker’s Cyst’ – An Unusual Presentation of a Central Voluminous Postero-Medial Meniscal Cyst
- Read More
The Outcome Of UMMC (UNIVERSITY MALAYA MEDICAL CENTRE) Method Of Vertebroplasty
3D Computer Tomography Jig for Accurate Placement of Free Vascularised Fibular Graft in Avascular Necrosis of Hip.
“Lateral Parapatellar Approach to Knee Arthroplasty” – Cadaveric Arthroplasty Course
“One Stage Revision of Infected Total Knee Replacement”