Dr. Madhu KG
Dr Madhu K.G is a Specialist Cardiologist at Aster Hospital. He completed his DM in Cardiology in 2014 from Kerala University of Medical Sciences, Thrissur. He has also completed his MBA in Human Resource Management from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in 2011. He briefly worked in the Kerala State Government Health Services as Consultant in Internal Medicine before joining his super-specialty training in Cardiology.During his training, he was awarded the first prize in Prime Time Paper presentation at the annual National Conference of Cardiological society of India, held at Bangalore in 2013
- 1997 – 2002 : MBBS from Government TD Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala
- 2004 – 2007 : MD (General Medicine) from Rajendra Institute of Medical Science, Ranchi, Jharkandh
- 2008 – 2010 : Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), India
- 2011 – 2014 : DM in Cardiology (Doctor of Medicine) from Government TD Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala
- 2003-2004 : Lecturer in the Department of Pathology at Government TD Medical College, Alappuzha
- 2004-2007 : Junior Resident (Academic) in Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- 2007-2010 : Short Service Commissioned officer in Army Medical Corps (Specialist Physician)
- 2011-2012 : Consultant in General Internal medicine at Government Health Services, Kerala
- 2012-2014 : Senior Resident (Academic) in Department of Cardiology, Government TD Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala
- AHA Certified Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider, 2015, Identified as Instructor Potential.
- DRC-WDF Diabetic training cum workshop, WHO approved.
- Regional Training on HIV, Medical Council of India approved.
- Annual conference cum CME program of API (Association of Physicians ofIndia) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Annual conference and CME of Cardiological Society of India, 2006, 2010-13
- National Conference of Indian College of Cardiology, 2013.
- National CME on Infectious Diseases, 2006 (MCI approved)
A study of ECG pattern, cardiac structural abnormalities and familial tendency in patients with early repolarisation syndrome in South India
Aortic pulse wave velocity and its relationship with complexity of coronary artery disease based on Syntax score
A Study of Aetiology, Clinical Profiles and Patient Outcome in Acute Renal Failure
Prevalence of fluoroscopic calcium in patients with CAD and its association with various risk factors, extend and severity of CAD
Obstructive left main coronary artery disease; clinical profile and angiographic characteristics
Factors related to pre-hospital and in-hospital delay in treatment of patients with Myocardial Infarction to a tertiary care center