Dr. Kirthi Raju
Dr Kirthi Raju is working as a Consultant Rheumatologist at Aster Hospital. Mankhool. She is a qualified and well-trained Rheumatologist hailing from India. She had her post-doctoral training in Rheumatology from one of the most reputed institutions in India and is probably the only one to have this qualification in the UAE.Before joining DM Healthcare , she was with Global heath city as a fulltime consultant and as part-time consultant at Fortis in India. She was also associated with Sri Ramachandra Medical centre as faculty in Rheumatology & Telemedicine.
- 2015 : Specialty Certificate in Rheumatology at Federation of Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom &The British Society of Rheumatology.
- 2005 – 2008 : DM (Rheumatology ) from Government General Hospital, Madras Medical College, Madras, India.
- 1999 – 2002 : MD (Master’s Degree in Internal medicine) from The Rajaji Govt. Hospital. Madurai Medical college. Madurai, India.
- 1995 – 2000 : M.B.B.S from Kottayam Medical college, Mahatma Gandhi university, Kottayam, Kerala,India.
- 2010 – 2013 : Consultant Rheumatologist at Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai, India.
- 2008 – 2009 : Specialist Rheumatologist at Department of rheumatology &Internal medicine, Royal Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
- 2005 – 2008 : Fellow, Department of Rheumatology at Government General Hospital, Madras Medical College, Madras, India.
- 2004 – 2005 : Assistant Professor Department of Internal Medicine at Sri Ramachandra Medical college Hospital, Chennai, India.
- 2001 – 2004 : General physician