Dr. John Cherian Varghese
Dr John Cherian Varghese is working as a Specialist Nephrologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He completed his M.B.B.S. from Bangalore University in 1998, M.D. Internal Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore in 2002 and his D.N.B. Nephrology from the National board, New Delhi. His special interests include Chronic kidney disease,Hemodialysis, Kidney transplantation, Glomerular disease, Systemic lupus nephritis, Critical Nephrology, Resistant Hypertension,Kidney stone disease, Kidney biopsy.
- 2009 – DNB Nephrology from National Board, New Delhi, India
- 2003 – MD Internal Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences, Bengaluru. India
- 1998 – MBBS from Bengaluru University, India.
- 2013 – 2015 : Specialist Nephrologist at Aster Jubilee Medical Complex.
- 2010 – 2012 : Specialist Nephrologist at King Khalid Hospital and Research Hospital, Najran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 2004 – 2009 : Associate Professor of Nephrology at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, India.
- 2003 – 2004 : Registrar in Medical ICU, KLE Institute of Medical Science, Belgaum, India .