Dr. Jhanvi Rao
Dr. Jhanvi Rao is working as a Specialist Radiologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. She completed her MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal medical College, Mumbai, India. She started working in the medical field since 1999 and has gained immense knowledge in the field of Radiology.
- 1993 – 1997 – MBBS – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, India.
- 2000 – 2002 – DMRD, Diploma in Medical Radiology, Seth GS Municipal Medical College, King Edward, Memorial (KEM), Mumbai.
- 2005 – 2007 – Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- 2008 – Post Graduation DNB (Diplomate of National Board).
- 2011 – FRCR – London (Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists).
- Since 2008 – Consultant Radiologist in Ultrasound and X-ray Bethany Hospital, Thane.
- 2007 – 2008 – Consultant Radiologist at Asian Heart Institute.
- 2002 – 2005 – Radiologist at Gokul Diagnostic Centre, Mumbai, India.
- 1999 – Medical Officer (clinical training) in Primary Health Centre, Ratnagiri, India.
Research & Publications:
- Transvaginal Sonographic Diagnosis of Live Monochorionic Twin Ectopic Pregnancy in the journal of clinical ultrasound in January 2002.
- Unusual presentation of fat balls in a case of Dermoid Cyst of the Ovary in Journal of Ultrasound and Medicine.