Dr. Janardhana Rao Babburi
Dr. Janardhana Rao Babburi, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Cardiology) is working with us as a Visiting Specialist Cardiologist at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. His special interests are Clinical Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Research. Dr. Janardhana can fluently speak languages like English, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam.
- 1998-2003: MBBS, Siddhartha Government Medical College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh,India.
- 2005-2008: MD, Internal Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, India.
- 2009-2012: DM, Cardiology, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai, India.
- May 2008 – Dec 2008: Assistant Professor in the Department of General Medicine, NRI Medical College, Andhra Pradesh, India and Consultant Physician in Charita Sri Super Specialty Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Jan 2009 – July 2009: Assistant Professor in the Department of General Medicine, Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research Foundation, Andhra Pradesh, India and Consultant Physician in Global Multi Specialty Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- August 2012 – October 2014: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and fellowship training in Apollo Heart Institutes, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- November 2014 – April 2015: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Global Heart Institutes, Global Hospitals, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Clinical and Experimental Cardiology Journal, April 2013, Volume 4, Issue 4, ISSN 2155-9880, LV Myxoma in a young male, presented with Antero Septal Myocardial Infarction
SCAI’s (Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions) official journal, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, is available online: 1 July 2014, Volume 84, Issue 1, Pages 1 – 168, E1 – E6 2 case reports of PPI lead making way into the Azygos Vein during an attempt of PPI in cases of Complete Heart Block (CHB).
INDIAN HEART JOURNAL: DECEMBER 2012, VOLUME 64, CSI Abstracts - 1. Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography (MCE) - Is it a new promising imaging modality to predict and identify the Angina Related Artery (ARA) over conventional echocardiography, A comparison and correlation study with Coronary Angiographic (CAG) findings. 2. 2.An unusual case of Parachute Mitral Valve (PMV) having an associated asymptomatic large Patent Ductus Arteriosus with Eissenmengerization, presented with only symptom of Ortner’s Syndrome (Hoarseness of voice). - A Case Report.
INDIAN HEART JOURNAL: MARCH 2014, VOLUME 66 (2), CSI Abstracts - Can we attempt PCI guide wire to open occluded coronaries through Diagnostic catheters without changing to Guiding catheters in untoward situations ? - A case report Indian Heart Journal, Volume 66, Supplement 2, November 2014, Pages 255-261
INDIAN HEART JOURNAL: DECEMBER 2014, VOLUME 66, CSI Abstracts - Can we predict the degree of hypertrophy and segmental distribution in cases of Hypertrophic Cardio Myopathy (HCM) Indian Heart Journal, Volume 66, Supplement 2, November 2014, Pages s82-s83
INDIAN HEART JOURNAL: DECEMBER 2017, VOLUME 69, CSI Abstracts - 3. Does ambulatory BP monitoring (ABPM) play any role in assessing and predicting cardiovascular risks and events? Indian Heart Journal, Volume 69, Supplement 2, November 2017, Pages s83-s84
- 3rd International conference in Clinical and experimental Cardiology, at Chicago, April 15-17, 2013:
- 5th Asia PCR/SING LIVE conducted by PCR in January 15-18, 2014, held at Singapore.
- SCAI 2014 Scientific Sessions, May 28 – 31, 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- One of the Principal Site Investigator (PSI) for RIVER Study – Registry Number: TRI 08890. A Prospective, multicentre, international Registry/study of male and female patients newly diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation and treated with Rivaroxaban. Sponsered by Thrombosis Research Institute, Emmanuel Kaye Building, Manresa Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 6LR.