Dr. Faheem Ullah
Dr. Faheem Ullah is working as a General Physician in the Emergency department at Aster Hospital, Mankhool.
He has a good level of competence in various practical skills such as arterial blood sampling, ascitic tap, pleural tap, intravenous cannulation, endotracheal tube intubation to list a few.
2009 – MBBS, Khyber Medical University Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Jan 2010 – Jul 2010 – Medicine & Allied, KTH, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Jul 2010 – Jan 2011 – Surgery, KTH, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Jan 2011 – Nov 2013 – Medical Officer in Medicine, Khalil Hospital, Peshawar.
- Feb 2014 – Sep 2014 – General Practitioner, Med Care General Hospital.
Research & Publications:
- Article “Prevalence of Hepatitis B and C and their risk factors in patients admitted to Orthopaedic Unit” in the journal of Medical Sciences (Peshawar print) 2010, Vol 18. No 3, 154 – 6.
- Article Pattern of Constriction Band Syndrome in Rawal Med J July – December 2010; 35(2): 184-7.
- Article “Intertrochanteric Fracture of Femur; Outcome of Dynamic Hip Screw in Elderly Patients” in professional Med Journal 2010;17(2):328-333.
- Article “Dynamic Condylar Screw (DCS) fixation in the treatment of supracondylar fracture of the distal femur in Rawal Med J Jan – Jun 2010;35(1): 45-7.
Dr. Faheem Ullah can fluently speak English, Hindi, Urdu & Pashto.