Dr. Anjali Dhawan
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anjali Dhawan has joined Aster Hospital, Mankhool as a Registrar Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She completed her MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore. Before joining Aster Hospital, Dr. Anjali was working with Apple Clinic, France Cluster, International City as a Specialist Gynaecologist.
- July 2016 – Diploma Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Randhawa’s Institute of Ultrasound.
- Nov 2015 – FMAS, DMAS, World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Aug 2010 – DNB, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- 2005 – MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore.
- Specialist Gynaecologist, Apple Clinic, France Cluster, International City.
- Oct 2012 – Oct 2015 – Senior Resident, Shri Dada Dev Matri Avum Shishu Chikitsalya, Dabri, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- July 2012 – Sep 2012 – Senior Resident, Bara Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi.
- Apr 2011 – July 2011 – Senior Resident, Deen Dayal Upadhyay, Hari Nagar, New Delhi.
- Oct 2010 – April 2011 – Senior Resident, Rao Tula Rao Memorial Hospital, Jaaffarpur, Delhi.
- MRCOG Part 2 theory course RCOG – AICC, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 29th August – 1st September 2007.
- MRCOG Part 2 OSCE course, RCOG – AICC, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 5-7th September 2007.
- CME practical workshop, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, 21-23 Feb 2008.
- Workshop on ultrasound in pregnancy, 23rd AICC-RCOG conference, west zone, Indore (M.P), 29th February 2008.
- Workshop on stress urinary incontinence and office and operative hysteroscopy. Ethicon Institute, New Delhi, 25th Jan 2009.
- 1. Case report - Vaginal hysterectomy for 1.6 kg fibroid uterus - at AICOG 2008 - 51st All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, held at Hotel The Ashok, New Delhi.
2. Video Presentation - Expecting the unexpected at Hysteroscopy - Uterine perforation at 24th AICC-RCOG Conference, North Zone, New Delhi, 1-2 March 2009.
3. Poster Presentation - the role of demographic factors, first tri-semester maternal serum PAPP-P and second-trimester uterine artery Doppler in the prediction of adverse pregnancy outcome, 36th annual AOGD conference, 20th October 2014.