Dr. Andrew Boutros
Dr. Andrew Boutros has joined Aster Hospital, Mankhool as a General practitioner and will be sharing his services in the Emergency department. He completed his MBBS from Alexandria University, Egypt. He carries with him an experience of around 6 years in the medical field as a general practitioner in countries like Egypt, Oman and Australia.
- March 2014 – Australian Medical Council Exam, part 1.
- 2009 – MBBS – Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Dec 2015 – Jan 2016 – General Practitioner, St Mark Hospital, Alex, Egypt.
- Jun 2015 – Aug 2015 – Observership, Coburg Family Medical Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
- Jun 2014 – Jun 2015 – General Practitioner, Tawi Attair Hospital, Dhofar, Oman.
- Sep 2012 – Feb 2013 – Internal Medicine Trainee, Alexandria University Main Hospitals, Alex, Egypt.
- Jan 2013 – Jan 2014 – Critical Care Resident, St. Mark Hospital, Alex, Egypt.
Dr. Andrew can fluently speak English and Arabic.