Dr. Anas Sorathia
Dr. Anas has joined as a General Practitioner in Emergency Department at Aster Hospital Mankhool. He got his DHA certificate in the year 2015 and since then he is providing his medical services at Aster. Dr. Anas completed his MBBS from Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Before joining Aster Hospital Mankhool his last working profile was at Wockhardt Hospital located in Mumbai.
- May 2012 – May 2013 – DEM (Diploma Emergency Medicine) – Apollo Hospital Educational & Research Foundation, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Oct 2001 – Feb 2007 – MBBS – Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Before Joining Aster Hospital Mankhool, Dr. Anas was working at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai in Accident & Emergency Department.
- Nov 2014 – Apr 2015 – Department of Intensive Care Unit, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Maharashtra.
- Jul 2013 – Oct 2014 – Department of Accident & Emergency Department, P D Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
- May 2012 – May 2013 – Department of Emergency Medicine, Apollo Hospital.
- Nov 2011 – Apr 2012 – Department of Paediatrics, Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
Dr. Anas can fluently languages like English & Hindi.