Dr. Aileen Pomer
Dr. Aileen is working as a Specialist Paediatrician at Aster Hospital Mankhool. She completed her MBBS from Far Eastern University, Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon city. Before joining Aster Hospital Mankhool, she was working at Bataan General Hospital, Balanga, Bataan. She has also performed emergency procedures like endotracheal intubation, umbilical catheter insertion, phlebotomy for cardiac patients and needle decompression of the chest in her last profile.
- 2005 – MBBS – Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon city
- 2000 – BSMT – Centrol Escolar University, Mendiola, Manila.
- Sep 2014 – Dec 2015 – Medical Officer (Paediatrics Department) Bataan General Hospital, Balanga, Bataan.
- Feb 2010 – Jun 2014 – Paediatric Residency Training Program, Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Centre, Marikina City.
- Jan 2008 – Dec 2009 – Aesthetic Dermatology – Mendez Medical Group, Roces, Avenue Quezon City.
- Jan 2007 – Dec 2007 – Resident on Duty – Perpetual Help Hospital, Dapitan, Manila.
Research & Publications:
- 2014 – The profile of acute poisoning among paediatric patients in a Tertiary Government Hospital from Jan 2011 to Dec 2012. 1st place in Interdepartmental Research Contest.
- 2005 – A cohort study on the health risk factors of families in Area B, Payatas 13, Quezon city.
- 2004 – Study on prevalence of cigarette smoking among medical student of FEU-NRMF.
Dr. Aileen is from Philipines and can fluently speak English.