Dr. Abhijeet Trivedi
Dr. Abhijeet Trivedi is working as a Specialist Paediatrician at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has expertise in procedures like Exchange Transfusion, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Femoral Tap, Lumbar Tap and other highly skilled procedures. He is also experienced in managing challenging cases in the critical areas like delivery room, nursery and pediatric wards. Dr. Abhijeet has also supervised and taken classes for post graduates residents, interns and students. He completed his MBBS from C.U.Shah Medical College, Surendranagar, Gujarat & Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India in the year 2008.
- March 2008 – M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery): March 2008 from C.U.Shah Medical College, Surendranagar, Gujarat, India | University: Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
- December 2013 – DNB (Pediatrics): Dr.Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. | University: National Board Of Examinations, Delhi, India.
- May 2016 – 2018 – Junior Consultant at PICU Surya Mother and Childcare Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Dec 2014 – May 2016 – Clinical Assistant at Sir H.N Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Jan 2014 – Nov 2014 – Junior Consultant at OM Baby care and Children Hospital, Rajkot, India.
- Jan 2013 – Sept 2013 – ICU Registrar Neonatal ICU, Paediatric ICU, Paediatric Cardiac ICU at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Aug 2009 – July 2012 – Junior Resident, Dept. Of Paediatrics at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hopsital, Mumbai, India.
- April 2009 – Jan 2010 – Resident Medical Officer, (Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrine) at Dr.Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle(w), Mumbai.