Dr. Abhay Khadke
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Abhay Khadke is working as a Specialist General Surgeon at Aster Hospital, Mankhool. He has more than 10 years of experience in performing laparoscopic surgeries and general surgeries after his post graduation. He has performed more than 18,000 surgeries in the past 10 years. Dr. Abhay also carries with himself 5 years of teaching experience as a assistant professor in government college and hospital in the department of surgery (SGH, Pune & SSIMS, Davangere and India). Few of his surgeries also involve cases like, Whipples, Pancreatic, Ventral Hernia with Abdominoplasty, Thyroid and all Thoracic surgeries including Thymectomy, Pneumectomy are a part of regular practice. Dr. Abhay fluently speaks languages like English and Hindi.
- 2001 – MBBS, B.J Medical College, India
- 2005 – MS (General Surgery), B.J Medical College, India
- 2009 – MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, England
- 2007, 2016 – ATLS, American College of Surgeons
- 2006 – Fellowship in Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery, Ruby Hall Clinic
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Manipal Hospitals, Goa.
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Apollo Victor Hospitals, Goa.
- Consultant Surgeon and Assistant Professor in General Surgery at SSIMS, Davangere.
- Consultant Laparoscopic and General Surgeon at Asha Hospital, Guntakal .
- Fellow in Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery at Ruby Hall Clinic and Poona Hospital.
- Resident in General Surgery at Sassoon General Hospitals (SGH), Pune.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of IMA
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England